If you're a fan of the show, run out and buy this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly.
Little miss Hayden Panettiere is on the cover. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
If you're a fan of the show, run out and buy this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly.
Little miss Hayden Panettiere is on the cover. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
hard to believe she is that cute little girl from Remember The Titans and has that movie really been out that long!!!!
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
haha she was like 12 in that movie haha you make it sound like she was 4 or something
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
she was 11, maybe 10 ,the movie came out in 2000 her DOB (on IMDB - http://imdb.com/name/nm0659363/) is 21 August 1989. so while filming was going on she may have been 10. that is 7 (maybe 8 according to when it was filmed) years and that is a nice little jump in years.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
she' almost 18.. .. she's a looker
Bookmarks